Sunday, January 10, 2010

and more goodness

Positive action from W,X, and Y (though I'm not supposed to care about W.) and as for Z? Z can go suck it! No clue what I'm talking about? good. But it's good stuff, for the most part, except for Z, which is busy sucking it.

Had a good day today, went to Soho and saw emma, had lunch and went shopping with her, then headed to times square, walked around a little but it was freezing. Ran into Jenn though, which was happiness! I haven't seen that girl in FOREVER. And then I went with my dad to the freestyle love supreme show which was, as expected, fabulous. And said hey to lin, met corbin bleusnavi. he's actually really nice. Overall good time. Yay goodness. 3 days till the big 2.1. woo!

Double voice lesson tomorrow, let's do work!

No comments: