Thursday, December 31, 2009

not a failure, just a glitch in the system.

so... i kind of took a cab today because i was running really late, but then to make up for that I walked home from times square, which is about 4 miles. Bleh. Oh well, that just leads me to another resolution-y thing. DON'T BE LATE!! the thing is, I want more than a resolution, the reason resolutions always fail is because they're missing a plan. I haven't figured out what my plan is to not be late yet so I'll wait on that.

But number 4 for now is a biggie... NO MORE GOSSIP. No talking shit, not spreading rumors, none of that. I will not say negative things about people to others unless they really, really, really, really, really, really deserve it. What does it solve? Nothing. Yay. Resolution. Don't talk shit. And don't complain either. No one likes negative people. be happy and talk about happy things. Yay happiness.

No comments: