Wednesday, December 30, 2009

MORE more more

Here are some of my RIGHT NOW RESOLUTIONS!!!

1. NO MORE TAXIS. No. They are expensive and stupid. For the rest of break, I will only take a cab if it is absolutely vital to my safety or well being. Otherwise, you've got a Metrocard, Amelia, use it! Ooh, or Walk if its not negative 600 degrees. there's a novel idea!!

2. No more coffee. No grande tripple expresso shot sugar-free-vanilla soy lattes. None of that. It's all about the tea.

3. Well, this is going to take place at school but I guess I can get into the habit now. This is gonna be hard to stick to, really hard. But I want to set aside an hour every single day to do work. I'm going to be soooo busy especially if i do get a job (crossies) and with all my extra-curriculars on top of the insane workload. (Not to mention, I want to be social and party, sorry, I do.) So if I have a scheduled time where I must sit down and do work that would be useful. Like I'll put it in my planner and I can always "reschedule it" but it must be done, every day, one hour at least. If I'm done with work, get ahead. So over break I can spend that time working on my play. Okay maybe EVERY DAY is too extreme, but let's say 5 times a week. I'll give myself thursdays off because it's the end of the week the last thing I'm going to want to think about is homework. But I think its a good idea at any rate and a great habit to get into.

No comments: