Sunday, January 3, 2010

FLASHBACK

haha i have not done stupid surveys in a REALLY long time, but i figured I filled this one out right before 2006 so its about this time of year and it'd be funny to take a look at what i said then and what i would say now.

In 2005 did you... In 2009

1) Get drunk? yes definitely

2) Get high? drugs are bad drugs are bad

3) Learn something new about your self? yes yes

5) Leave the country? no yes

8) Break a promise? probably not that i can recall

9) Done something you would never do & enjoy it? i guess, maybe. I'd say so

10) Go to a concert? yes yup

11) Meet someone who is now a best friend? Well I already knew the people but yeah i guess so definitely

12) Keep a secret? yes probably

13) Lose someone close to you? no I don't think so

14) Go to a funeral? no no

15) Lie to your parents? sure most likely

16) Sneak out of your house? Does the bunk count? haha I couldn't sneak out of my hosue if i wanted to, where do you think I get my insomnia from anyway? I've never done that.

17) Get arrested? no. no, but i was questioned by the police for the first time when they thought we were breaking into a car... fun stuff.

18) Kiss in the rain(or snow)? No I wish though NO! I really want to though, this is ridiculous.

19) Made out with a stranger? "heh" yupp

20) Do something you said you would never do? yeah didn't they arleady ask that?


In 2005 what was your.. 2009

31) Favortie Movie? RENT!!! duhhh Oh man, well it was at the very end of 2009 but I guess I would say Fight Club, it's a new favorite! As is Goodwill Hunting.

32) Favortie Song? tfor the majority of it I'd say "here comes the sun" but thats before rent came out Definitely I'm Yours

33) Favortie Band? The Beatles, The Stones The Spring Standards, and still the Beatles.

34) Favortie Artist? Maureen? Oh man, that was a pathetic answer. Definitely Jason Mraz

35) Best Holiday? I had a good birthday, um July 4th was good, just cuz it was at camp lol, New Years was fun too. I don't know!! I can't remember what I did for New Years last year. Or for my birthday... haha wow this is sad.

36) Best Memory? Camp, hello. Wow, cool answer Amelia. I can't pick just one! though there were some great ones in London.

37) Favortie TV show? FAMILY GUY. Glee!!

38) Most missed memory? summer idk

39) Worst memory? Just getting over some crazy shit some other stuff in london, or dealing with stupid assholes.

Name 5 ups of 2005.

40) CAMP Becoming Friends with Nicole
41) The Country Wife lots of fun APO memories
42) Camp Reunions going abroad to London
43) The Trench getting to travel to all sorts of awesome places
44) some certain people stuff

Name 5 downs of 2005.

45) Fights with friends accidently having a really bad experience with something
46) pretentious asshole #1 people taking advantage of me
47) pretentious asshole #2 I don't even know... why would I want to think about the bad things??
48) I really didnt like the vietnam symposium
49) falling behind in work

50) Did you enjoy your year? yeah i guess, I';m glad it happened, it led to what will hopefully be a great year this year
2009 was a great year, but let's make 2010 be the best one ever!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!

Who did you spend New Years Eve with? zain, marina, liam, holland, katherine, bennett, alex klausner, muneki, chris, tiana, tony, pierre, tehmur, jewfry, ava, odetta, mell brody, matt Foster, raffi, etc. Lots of amazing people at Joe's Pub, though that was after New Years

Where did you sleep? at home at home, but barely

What time did you fall asleep? 3ish 5:45am?

Were you drunk? mm yeah let's just say i forgot how strong Joe's Pubs drinks are

Did you do any drugs? no, unless you count alcohol, then yes ditto

Who gave you first kiss of 2006? your mom no one yet

What were you drinking when The Ball dropped? champagne nothing, i was getting out of the subway, but right before that baileys and right after vodka cranberry

What did you do after The Ball dropped? toasted tried to find Joe's Pub

What was the highlight of the night? Not one specific it was just a lot of fun James Rado's Boyfriend trying to grind with me. that was also the worst part

How many parties did you go to? one one

Did you have sex? on new years? no. no

Would you change anything about New Years Eve? very slight things a bunch of things, but overall it went well

Any regrets in 2005? Well there were things I seriously regretted at the time and the week/month to come but now, no not really
plenty

What is your new years resolution? I dont make these
see previous entries.

No comments: