Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Livuhpool

-wrote this on the bus back-

Had a really awesome time, went to the local pub with Tina, Karina, Jocie, Fiona, and Becca. Watched a bit of Final Destination 2 but got creeped out and went to bed.

The next day Tina took me around the Liverpool center. I bought an awesome shirt at Dorothy Perkins, some makeup, wings, and red haiirspray for my costume (dark angel)

Then we went down to Matthew Street aka Beatles Central and saw "The Cavern Club" which is where the Beatles got their start, and all sorts of other cool places.

We got ready at Karina's. Jocie, Becky, Snookie, Tom, and Sophie came over too. IT was really great to see everyone!

The reunion was fun, corky had lots of food, which I ate way too much of, but whateber, it was good. lots of drinking, catching up, snookie played us some songs, which is always awesome. The singing and Cheering wah-0nee style was definithe the best part. It was really nice to see everyone again, and I feel like Halloween was the perfect occasion to do so. Corky's dad was quite the character too. Only in Liverpool.

I slept on an enourmous orange stuffed fish, as a mattress... sexy.

Hung out with Karina for a while on Sunday w/ Sophie too, which was really nice. And on the way back we passed Penny lane, which obviously made me really happy.

Now I have a six million hour bus ride home woohoo. Love that I can call London "home."

No comments: