Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Greasy Pizza

"You'd better know that in the end, its better to say too much than never say what you need to say again. Even if your hands are shaking and your faith is broken. Even as the eyes are closing, do it with a heart wide open. Say what you need to say"

So I've decided that the first thing I'm doing when I get home (okay well not first, but one of the firsts) is buying lots and lots of healthy food. And cooking a lot. And making healthy things. And not eating gross things like really greasy pizza... when I'm not even hungry. Yuck. Don't get me wrong, really good pizza when you really really want it is excellent but right now I just feel so gross and want to go like work out and eat a salad instead. Next time I want to go for junk I should remember how I feel right now and how good it feels when you have a healthy meal.

o, hay! I'm in this vid.


edit (dont feel like making a new entry)I feel liike shit right now and i also feel overexposed. Why do i suddenly have so much motivation to change and why is that making me then upset?

No comments: