Saturday, March 7, 2009

BREAK TIME

this break i'm going to try to actually keep up to date here.
so friday...

Well Thursday night was technically vacation because I was done with classes so I went to see Mark's show "Little Person" which I really enjoyed a lot. I was nervous because I had hear about it being "interesting" and "different" and "weird" and sometimes those words can imply "pretentiously odd for the sake of being odd" but it wasn't like that at ALL. Yeah, it was experimental but really they were just taking material and having fun with it. It was awesome. (oh and earlier i got sushi with sami and allie)
Did lots of unimportant things at school friday then Sami drove us to bus station, where the line was absolutely insane. But then we got there, the bus was relatively quick and not too bad minus the screaming baby...

But okay NEW YORK. Just seeing it made me so happy. I can't imagine anywhere else I would want to be right now. We got off the bus and since we were early, Robbie and I realized we both had an hour to kill. Robbie wass like, "I kind of want to drink." Same page. we went to blockhead and sat outside, which was freezing, but their margaritas made it worth it. thats what robbie's drink looked like i thought that was cool.

Then we parted our seperate ways and I met Jan and her friends at the life cafe. I love jan's friends and I love the life cafe. I got hot chocolate and a grilled cheese w/ avacado sandwhich. It was all realy good but i was soo full and ate it anyway. Oh well, whatever. i also had a bite of the ridiculously amazing fudge cake that we got for Jan's bday. And Jan and I signed the rent registry. Sad times.

No comments: