Sunday, March 8, 2009

day 2

So yesterday once i was up and ready i went to go get brunch with ava. I wanted to walk... so I did. I walked 3+ miles but then was running late so I hopped in a cab and met her at the smith, which is a restaurant downtown. It was really cute and the food was good. Then we went to some frozen yogurt place (there are so many of them these days) called Sixteen Handles. I was stuffed so I didnt get anythign, but it was self serve, which is pretty cool and they also had dozens of flavors. also cool. Allison met us there and that was fun. Then we went to ava's dorm aka amazing apartment that i am so jealous of and hung out for a bit. I met maya and her other suitemate who's name I can't remeber and Rob came over for a bit. Then I had to go.

i went home showered and went to kelly's she also has a really sick apartment. I am really really jealous of everyone'e sick apartments, but its okay because my housing for the spring is unbelievable. We just hung out, nothng special but I hadn't seen her in a while so that was good.

Then I met up with my camp friends at a sushi place on 31st street, it was small but the sushi was actually pretty decent. It was great to see them since I hadnt in forever as well. At lot of them were going to alcapulco which apparently is really unsafe right now. I hope everything is okay.

Then i left a bit early and went to the rockwood and the guy didnt let me in and i was so upset. So i litterally just stood outside watching and i was like emotional anyway so eventually he was just like "go in, but don't lie to me again" or whatever THANKFULLY so i watched to rest of Johnny's set. It was good, he's been better, but it was still fun. He sort of peaced right after though. Then the prigs went on and that was a ton of fun. I mean its exactly my "type" of music per se, but its just really engaging and fun, they just seem like a great group of guys and you know that they enjoy themselves. Then the "led slead players" aka "the steel park rangers" aka "gretchen, sven, and sven" played and they did a ton of covers but also in the underground, sad song, a james smith original, and goodbye midnight. Honestly it was just really great to see them though.

I forgot a video yesterday but I'm not going to do 2 now because that would just be overkill
I'm not sure if this is funny if you haven't watched "Legally Blonde: the search for the next elle woods," haven't seen in the heights, or are not familiar with the broadway people but whatever, i love it.

No comments: