Monday, March 2, 2009

finally

so i had a revelation.
the time has come.
to move on.
and i am ready now.
i just hope i don't change my mind!!!

things are happening, things are moving, i can feel it. I am filled with so much optimism today with no real reason for it. I love this though i want it to continue.

This quote is so far off from describing my life, in fact, it's almost the complete opposite. However, I am for some reason connecting with the emotions that it conveys. I do not know why. I don't care.

Cry, but not too often,
Play, but not too rough.
Keep a tender distance
so we'll both be free.
That's the way it ought to be.
I'm ready!
Marry me a little,
Do it with a will.
Make a few demands
I'm able to fulfill.
Want me more than others,
Not exclusively.
That's the way it ought to be.
I'm ready!
I'm ready now!

- Company

daily video:

that letter was thrown at me. patti lupone made eye contact. with me. scariest/ most incredible moment of my life thus far.

No comments: