Wednesday, December 17, 2008

no time to search the world around, cause you know where I'll be found... when i come around

10. since i already did acoustic guitar i won't count that as my number 10, instead I'll say seeing Mr. Gallagher perform live (and by Mr. Gallagher, I clearly mean Johnny Gallagher, and not m middle school teacher, though he is a performance artist as well)
11. good comedy that isn't forced
12. cooking
13. long walks by myself around the city
14. tomato soup
15. sleepovers with stef

Monday December 15th
can't really remember what i did during the day, probably not a whole lot. I made huevos rancheros which were good but pretty filling and I also don't really like eating eggs but I could definitely use the protein. Stef came over and we hung out, chatted, got ready, did whatever for a bit. Then went downtown to see Seth's show which was absolutely hilarious. Finally met Nina, who greeted us with huge hugs, it was really nice. JGJ's agent is also on team stef looks like krysta. Because she does. The show itself was awesome though, I had actually been to an improv show down there last year, its a nice up and coming venue. The guy before seth was funny minus the first skit which I thought was pretty tasteless (he feined a heart attack) but otherwise good. Seth was absolutely hilarious, as were the "commercials" in between the parts of Sertainly Seth. I really hope he gets that run there, he deserves it and I would love to go see him perform again.

Then stef and I chatted with everyone for a bit after and walked to the lyric diner which was a good mile or so. We met up with kasey, ate, got glared at by some girl who was trying to study in the diner... don't ask. then walked part of the way home.
At home we vido chatted with robbie and gushed about broadway this and that then talked for a very long time and finally went to sleep.

Tuesda December 16th
wisdom teeth.

1 comment:

Mich said...

I love Lyric Diner!! It was a block from my dorm so I would go all the time.