Sunday, December 14, 2008

you can't go forcing something if it's just not right

6. getting a warm gust of air from an open door when its cold outside
7. meeting new people
8. quick flights without delays
9. Friends who cut audios for you
10. Can I write acoustic guitar again?

I like to keep a log of my vacations so here we go:

Saturday December 13th
Flight was super short as usual was back at home by like 3:30 spent some time at home doing whatever, then went downtown walked around for a little while then met up with rachel and crew at the rockwood. We were there pretty early and watched some guy with an australian accent's band. They weren't that great but I liked his accent ;-)

Then Johnny came on and he sounded really good, and we all got good seats, which was merry, and I had a really good time. I love seeing this guy live. And I met lots of new people, which was also fun. So i definitely had a good time and am going to try very hard to see him on the 9th.

Sunday December 14th
got up at like 11ish, ate, then decided to walk to grand central. Yes, I am aware that is about 3 miles, but I like walking. So I got there met up with Jan and we took a glorious ride out to Yorktown. Then we had a nosy, but smart cab driver who talked to us about philip roth and waiting for godot. And then we sam rent: high school edition. Michelle was unbelievable, I had kind of heard her sing but never like that. I'm not just saying this because she's my friend, like she totally kicked ass. Such an amazing mimi. And whoever played maureen was absolutely brilliant, like legitimately broadway material. Not only did she have a great voice but she was absolutely hilarious, definitely one of the best Over the Moons that i have EVER seen. Some of the changes were so strange like the bag lady says "stinking artist" and in la vie boheme b they say "homos lesbians crossdressers too" but you get over it. We saw Matthew, Mackenzie, and Nick there too which was fun since I have not seen those boys in ages. Then we hung out for a bit, went out for a quick bite with my aunt and uncle then went home.


You don't have to take everything so seriously, Amelia. Reality isn't black and white, answers don't have to be yes or no, and absolutely nothing has to happen today. Act when you're ready. Be led by your feelings. And the next time someone wants to fit you into a mold, just tell 'em that your jeans are in the wash, your angel's at the mall, and Oprah's on the other line.
Fuzzy as dice -
The Universe

And if you don't think that I'm going to use that you are seriously mistaken

No comments: