Thursday, December 18, 2008

flash back to the past

2 years ago today (well yesterday) i got into college. crazy.

Thursday, Decemeber 18th
went to visit my high school w/ ava and allison and saw ashley there as well. It was nice. I got to talk to a bunch of my old teachers which I always enjoy. A few of them weren't around but I saw the majority of the ones I wanted to. I miss my high school teachers a lot, they were they best. My history teacher from junior and senior year wants to get together for lunch some time next week, so that should be nice. Especially since I'll be able to eat real food by then.

it was nice to finally be able to get out of the house. We went to Juliano's after visiting school and I got a hot chocolate, i miss that place a lot, it was nice. Then I walked Ashley and her friend home, all the way on 30th street. it was a good walk I definitely needed it.

i was going to see a play with allison but i wasnt feeling well by the time i got home. I'm mad that I didn't now though because she was sitting next Hunter Bell and Barrett Foa in the $5 ticket section of the balcony. LUCKY! and she sat next to Norm Lewis on the subway.

Got a lovely card from meg which was very sweet. if you're reading this, thank you and I love your handwriting!

Well that's about all. Don't feel like making a list now, perhaps I will add more to it next time around.
bon soir.

Oh and heres some more art for you all:
Magazine design for graphics:

Backdoor illustration for Jerk magazine 
"i hope they serve milk on the rocks"
illustration for legacy article in 360ยบ magazine

No comments: