Monday, December 14, 2009

mraz-tastic

I wish my blog was as cool as Jason Mraz's blog. Well, let's be honest here, I wish i was as cool as Jason Mraz. He always has something important to say. His mind just works in such an interesting, beautiful way, his observations just really make you think. I'm much too lazy to write anything cool ever. I like his grip on life. I like his talent. I can't wait to finally see him perform live in exactly a week. I really, really, really hope I get to meet him!!

I'm reading "He's just not that into you" I don't know if I find it helpful or not yet. I need a good slap in the face so i guess it's kind of up to me to take it as such? Either way, its very truthful, kind of interesting, and definitely entertaining. Boys are assholes. Sorry boys, some of you are okay. I'm just over it.

London... 3 more days, freaking nuts. I can't believe its so close to being done. I'm definitely going to miss it a lot. I just hope that I don't regret anything, I'm really trying my best to make the most of it here.

well... on to studying for my one last final, which is on wednesday, perhaps I will come back later with something cool and intelligent to say... jason mraz style.

No comments: