Monday, April 27, 2009

Ten.

My friend made this a facebook note, I would have but I am paranoid and wouldn't want the people who its about to figure it out and I feel like they would so... That's what blogland is for.

10 things I would like to tell 10 people

1. Thank you so much for being there for me recently. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing friend like you who really gets me and doesn't judge me on the things that other people sometimes do. I always feel like I can talk to you and you actually listen. You have no idea just how much that means to me. You are amazing, and I am so glad we've become close. 
2. I will never be able to admit that you are right... but you are. 
3. You have no idea how annoying you are. Seriously, stop. I still love you though. 
4. Why are you fake? If you don't like me, fine. You're not that great, your friendship is not of great loss to me. But then don't give your "omg I love you! we're best friends!" bullshit. like why, where is this getting you? Stop being a fake bitch, you're just going to make enemies because sooner or later they will all be able to see through you. And the sad thing is you think I haven't figured you out yet. 
5. You're gay. Come out already. 
6. I don't know why I deal with you. You treat me like crap and get away with it all the time. And you owe me money, bitch. But I still do. I really wish I could figure out what you think of me, truly. 
7. You're so sweet, your girlfriend is so lucky to have a boyfriend like you. 
8. Trust yourself, let loose, be free. You're doing a great job, keep it up. 
9. I still talk to him. I don't really feel bad about it. But I know that might hurt you. 
10. "Well open up your mind and see like me, open up your plans and damn you're free, look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love." 

and a bonus one: You are the coolest person I have ever met but you already know this because you told me to write it. 

No comments: