Wednesday, December 31, 2008

sorry

wow, i have NOT been keeping up here. I hope I even remember everything from the past week or whatever. I will try. 

December 25
Went w/ mi madre to my grandparents house, we just hung out there for a while, my aunt, uncle, and cousin, and dog came over for a bit and we took pictures and it was merry. 

Then I went back into the city around 6. I wanted to see another show, so I figured I would go to tkts and see which of the shows I wanted to see (Spring Awakening, Equus, Boeing-Boeing, Shrek,and August: Osage County) were playing (since some weren't due to it being christmas) and discounted. When I got there the only think Spring Awakening was up so I figured I would see if there were student rush tickets left before i bought ones from the booth.

It was my 4th time seeing the show and I really enjoyed it. Of course the show has flaws but I seemed to overlook all of them tonight. Perhaps because I knew it was the last time I would be seeing it.

there was some girl in my row who was laughing so hard she was literally in tears during totally fucked. it was quite amusing. Also amusing was some lone guy who yelled "BRAVO!" after Left Behind (?) while the rest of the theater was absolutely silent.

I think Hunter was REALLY good, and not just because he's gorgeous. I also Really really liked Emma this time. Last time I saw her I wasn't a big fan but I thought she did a really great job. I have only seen Emma and Lauren and I liked the differences I noticed this time that Emma did that Lauren didn't do. This was also the first time i saw socha, i enoyed her performance. I was most amazed by Gerard's performance though. I thought he did a phenomenal job. Morgan and Frances were awesome too!

So i'm glad I went. Then I decided to walk home yet again. I really enjoyed that, I, of course, tried to walk on the most well-lit streets but it just seemed a little quieter this time, peaceful I don't know. There's something I just love so much about the constant sound of the city. Even when it's quieter there is a constant humming. It seemed that my walk home was a decrescendo of the music that the city makes. I had the urge to write. 




No comments: