Tuesday, December 23, 2008

and even further ramblings... surprise surprise

Sunday December 21st.
I did nothing. all. freaking. day. Seriously I just like slept and went online, it was positively dreadful. I can't think of many things that I like less than being bored. Well that's not true. I don't, by definition, like all things negative. We ordered Indian food which is always a good choice. I need to remember the name of that tofu dish I got because it is amazing. Finally at 8:30ish, i was feeling well enough so i decided to get up, get dressed and go downtown for jake's bday dinner. It was really nice actually, I hadn't seen Krysta or Carina for a VERY long time so it was cool see them again. I ordered salad and fries. Had a sip of jake's "Paris Hilton" it was good but REALLY strong and I decided it's not a good idea to mix antibiotics, pain killers, and drinks. So I did not. The diner was really cool though, its called Vinyl. Like it seriously was such a great environment with the decor and everything. That bathrooms were cool too they're themed by different people, there's dolly, cher, elvis, and one other that i cant think of at the top of my head. Great place for a party, I should make that happen some time. 

Did a TON on monday but I have to run so I will write another entry later. 
peace, love, and vacation

No comments: