Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Sword of Damocles is Hanging Over my Head

and I've got the feeling someone's gonna be cutting the thread... oh, woa is me. My life is a misery. Ooooh can't you see, that I'm at the start of a pretty big downer?

Things I'm loving... because I've been focusing too much on things I'm hating.

1. Tazo Zen Green Tea with Honey
2. My Uggs... say what you won't the may be heinous, but they are comfy as hell
3. Funk n' Waffles
4. The fact that the spring standards will be at Joe's Pub on January 2nd
5. That I got an A on paper that I started at 4am and finished at 8am, with the comment, "This is a superior response, Amelia. One of your best. Thank You."

that's all I can think of right now.


Always, Amelia, when you just don't know what you want, want happiness, 
and when you just don't know what to do, do anything. 
You can start today 
- The Universe

No comments: