Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thinking different thoughts than you have ever thought before, Amelia, is the only path to answers, healing, new jeans, or anything that glitters.
And you know how good you look in new jeans...
The Universe

Well, I did just buy new jeans. Two pairs actually, and the sale was buy one pair of jeans get any item of cheaper or equal value half off, and the 2nd pair was already 50% off so basically I got my jeans for 75% off, which is pretty darn sweet.  

Not that you guys care about my jeans. 


So I'm probably supposed to make this blog about everything I'm thankful for and blah de dah, but I'm not going to. I am thankful for a lot of things, I just don't really feel the great need to vocalize them, or in this case... literalize(?) them (yeah, that's definitely not the right word, but hey I'm okay with it) But anyway thank YOU for reading my blog. and have a very joyous thanksgiving.

And also go see Billy Elliot!

No comments: