Sunday, June 6, 2010

blogggg

I know I've been on that other blog site-y thing but for some reason i felt like posting on here today. Typical Mealz, can't just stick to one thing, one group, one whatever, just have to be all over the place. Whatever, it works for me.

Anyway I just wanted to keep track of everything that's been happening this summer, because so much has been happening so quickly ("too much, too soon"??) and I don't want to lose sight of it all.

Well for starters I've been taking weekly voice lessons, which is nice. I really need to practice more though, I reallllly want to improve. I've also realized that apparently I don't like songs for my type. I just like the lyrics and stuff so much more for all these guy songs like the Dad's songs in Next to Normal or Roger's stuff in Rent or Johnny in Tick, Tick, Boom!... maybe it's just me being more comfortable singing low parts or something. And then when I do find lady songs that I like they're always for like big black women or something. haha oh well, doesn't matter I guess.

So then there's Physics which is... whatever.
You know, I just got really tired and stuff so I'm gonna go. But I'll be back. And write more.
BYe.

No comments: