Thursday, September 24, 2009

london

so i have another blog with the roommates but for some reason I wanted to write on here. It's weird being here because even though its been about 3 weeks now, it hardly feels like I'm in another country, let alone another continent. I guess I was expecting to have more of a culture shock but really this city runs very much the same way as my own.

That being said though, that's not neccesarily a bad thing. I feel very much at home in this place that I had expected to see so foreign.

I've done lots too and I'm trying to get to know the city.
The theatre here is remarkable, I've seen a few shows already and I'm seeing la cage again tonight. Not sure that I really want to but I already paid so I guess I'd better make the most of it, right?

As You Like it at the Globe was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.

No comments: