Sunday, May 10, 2009

this summer, pre camp....

i would like to:
dance
sing
jam
drive
manage
watch
earn

realistically?
I will try my hardest to get to a few dance I made a schedule of all the ones I'd like to take at BDC and Serena which include an assortment of beginner ballet, jazz, theater, hip hop, african, and belly dancing. I'll have to experiment and see which teachers and types I like then i can continue with those.

I will contact Sasha's voice teacher, but really i can afford only a few lessons. Voice lessons are pricey.

I will call my old guitar teacher and see if he's still teaching and if he's still cheap. Then I'll schedule a lesson or two. I've been trying to teach myself but it just aint working

Drive? Yeah... not gonna happen. Sorry license, but you can wait. Plus it'd probably be easier to take the driving test next spring in cuse.

I applied for a few stage managing and various theatre jobs, so we shall see. Still need to apply for a few more but I got lazy so I only applied to the ones that didn't require cover letters.

Shows... I've already seen Rooms, I'm going to the [title of show] benefit tomorrow, and let's see what else I want to see (priorities in bold):

Want to see:
9 to 5, August Osage County, Guys and Dolls, Next to Normal, Reasons to be Pretty, Rock of Ages, Shrek the Musical, Phantom of the Opera, West Side Story 

Want to see again: Avenue Q, Billy Elliot, Hair, In the Heights, Jersey Boys, The Lion King, Wicked

Don't know anything about: 33 Variations, Accent on Youth, Blithe Spirit, Desire Under the Elms, Exit the King, God of Carnage, Irena's Vow, Joe Turner's Come and Gone, Mary Stewart, The Norman Conquests (X3), The Philanthropist

No comments: