Sunday, May 3, 2009

in an attempt to focus

I put on the nutcracker, its baiscally the only music i've got without lyrics on itunes... thinking that it wouldn't istract me. But no, it did. I just want t sit and listen. I love the nutcracker.

I should start making a things I love list again, I'm starting to need it. Let's do this not obvious things. Random happy good things.
Okay
1. The Nutcracker.
2. Thunder storms at camp, just lying around.
3. My roommate's noisemaker. Seriously I don't know how I'm going to sleep without "waterfall" when I get home lol I've become addicted.

Now I will attempt to learn chapter one of statistics. Or something. bye. [7:08pm]

Now all of my music is pissing me off an i cant focus I know none of this wtf is wrong with me fml [8:50pm]

ive started using stuff i've learned in acting in like everyday stuff... like math i'm trying to memorize ideas, not words. ugh I'm going to fail fml [11:53pm]

No comments: