Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 4

woke up and chilled around the house for a bit then was like... I NEED TO GET OUT!!
but I didn't instead I made some caprese a la melia... it was great I like roasted garlic w/ pepper and chives (and a pinch of salt) and then put slices of tomato on the pan with slices of fresh mozzarella on top then when the the cheese began to melt a bit I put to garlic on top and put the whole shebang in the fridge to cool, then we ate them with dinner. Gosh I love cooking. I think when I'm done posting thing I'll go cook something else.

Eventually I left the house and took my work with me. Holy crap that textbook is so freaking boring. I sat down with it for an hour and barely got anything done. Anyway I took the subway down to 14th street and decided that if it is after 4:15pm when i get out then i will go work in my usual cafe, B-Cup on 13th and B... and if it is before 4:15pm, I will take the L to Williamsburg. It was 4:07pm so I went to the L. Oh and I found my potential soulmate but I didn't talk to him. If I eveer see him again though... lol.
So in the short amount of time of 6 minutes I was off in Brooklyn and wandered around, saw a record store and checked it out, then found a random little coffee shop and did my magazine homework. Then I wandered a bit more and took the train back home. Got off the L at 1st avenue and 14th street, walked till about 30th and got on the bus because I had too many thoughts in my mind not to write them down. Then I got off the bus somewhere in the 70s and walked the rest of the way home.

Then I had dinner with my Mom and got ready for Miscast... which was freaking awesome. So much talent RAÚL ESPARZA (swoon), Alice Ripley was fierce, and Daniel Breaker is probably the best Elle Woods ever!! I saw Lin there and he gave me a huge hug, I felt special. Then I went home and passed basically the entire in the heights cast at WSS stagedoor.

dazzit.

babies singing beatles makes me happy

No comments: