Wednesday, January 28, 2009

amelia likes comments... just saying.

So, the question is... if I do not have my guitar up in Syracuse then why is there a pick lying on my bedside "table"??
RANDOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and yes, i left the m out on purpose. Why? I do not know.)




she is so fierce.
best "leap of faith" ever if i do say so myself.

(for those of you know don't know about the wonder that is antonique smith, you can see her kickass in NOTORIOUS as faith evans. and also she doesn't usually play maureen, she spent most of her rent-career as an amazing riffing fabulous mimi marquez, where all the scars of the nevers and maybes DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, lets goooo ouuuuuut tonight... okay, i'll shut up now.)

edit: that was a really spastic blog, im in a very hyper mood, yet overtired at the same time. odd.

No comments: