Thursday, January 22, 2009

Does anyone still read this?

1. I need more straight male friends
2. I need more straight male potential more than friends
3. Basically, I need more testosterone in my life. Sorry, was that awkward? 
4. My first article for the D.O. (or school newspaper) is due on February 9th. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit nervous. 
5. I've decided to audition for WhAT again this semester. I miss having theatre in my life. Then again, i don't miss being rejected from everything I audition for and that will probably happen again so really I just don't know what I bother sometimes.
6. I really, really like my classes this semester
7. there is going to be a LOT more work in sophomore fiction workshop than I had expected.
8. i really like statistics so far and im so relieved because i was sooo worried that it was going to be boring (for those of you who dont know me, i'm a closet math dork)
9. I'm even MORE relieved about other things... but im not going to post that here. Inquire if you care.
10. 

No comments: