Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1. I dont get why, as a magazine major, i need to take this news writing class. I want to write for MAGAZINES, that means that I like my flowy, wordy, vocabulary infused essays. Why should I have to learn how to simplify and boringify my writing when after this class I have every intention on writing as I've been. It also would be nice if the profile thing we have to write for tomorrow was oh, you know, explained...

2. A pipe burst outside or something and now my dorm has no water. I shouldn't have to go out in 9ºF feels like -3ºF weather just to go to another building to pee. (sorry if that was graphic, but as i always say its my blog if is you dont like it dont read it lol)

3. I am sick. I have been sneezing uncontrollably. Like not even kidding, I dont think it is human to sneeze this much.

4. its my bday

No comments: