Thursday, November 20, 2008

this time then

so meg's blog inspired me to do what i spent much of last year doing. that is to look at my old xanga entries and see what i was up to "this time last year"

I wasn't really blogging much this time last year, and this time two years ago i just posted a lot of surveys and games. 

This time 2005 i wrote "so stressed out you actually have no idea. "
oh man, past amelia, if only you knew.

seriously though this week has been insane. I've had a breakdown like every few hours usually because i can't find something important or because the computer decided to delete yet ANOTHER thing that i just finished and worked hours on. good times, man, good times. 

aw i was also at model congress about this time. I miss that. it sounds dorky i know, but so much fun. And anyway if you have a problem with dorky then you probably just shouldn't be friends with me :-) I was also obsessing over rocky horror this time 2005. I still do love rocky horror. 


No comments: