Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Procrastination is bliss...

until, of course, you realize that you have royally screwed yourself over. But alas... 
It's strange though, when I avoid doing my work, and am not on facebook I like to organize. It can be anything, usually not something that is worthwhile like cleaning my room. Sometime I organize the work that I have to do, which makes me feel accomplished because it's work-related even though I'm not actually accomplishing work. I also like to make lists, it's something I've done for a long time. I have many of the same lists that I've written over and over when avoiding work, such as people I have met through rent or actors i've seen in certain roles or things that make me happy etc. 

So the organization / list that is being brought to you to day is really more for me than you, but feel free to comment if you have any input. 

Broadway shows that I would like to see:
13 the Show Tickets
Say what you want, I'm still interested to see what it's all about. At the most it'll be catchy, fun, and cute, and at the least it'll be something I can laugh at. -edit- the more i think about this the less i really want to see it. 
August: Osage County tickets
The fact that I haven't seen this already is a problem in and of itself. 
Billy Elliot tickets
and i have tickets! yay!
Boeing-Boeing tickets
farce is fun, and mark rylance is awesome. However, I heard that all of their discount tickets are really crappy seats. 
Equus tickets
I'm sorry but anyone who says that they aren't at least CURIOUS about this show is lying.
Speed-the-Plow tickets
Raul Esparza is reason enough to see any show.
All My Sons tickets
I just love everything that I've read by Arthur Miller, but don't recall ever seeing any of his work live, at least not professionally. 

Shows that are not open yet but that i will want to see when they are:
9 to 5 TicketsHEDDA GABLERShrek tickets

Shows that I have already seen but would love to see again:
Gypsy ticketsHairspray ticketsIn the Heights tickets Jersey Boys ticketsSpring Awakening Tickets

Off-Broadway shows that strike my interest:
Streamers tickets©2008 BOYS' LIFE ticketsKindness ticketsFifty Words ticketsFAULT LINES ticketsFarragut North tickets

No comments: